View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-10, 14:34

Plan: General Low-Carb
Stats: 183/178/161 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 23%

Oh wow, I was only in the Phoenix Park last week with my kiddies - did you see the que for the zoo????
We were in it !!! I thought I've not come all this way from Clare to not get in, so we qued and it moved quite quickly thank God.

I have a cairn terrier that has gone bonkers altogether since the spring has arrived, he won't stop barking - planes, birds, bees and flies. I brought him up to Dublin to Mums for the few days and I think she was glad to see the back of us cause he never shut up the whole time.

I stopped walking him because he wants to attack everything that moves and hes only a tiny little fart of a dog - it's sooo embarrassing. He never used to be this bad, I'm gonna have to get him into some obedience classes but he'll probably terrorise the other mutts.

Anyway, started this jogging programme that one of the girls on this forum told me about called couch to 5k. It's a 10 week programme and so far so good. Bit disappointed though, my birthday is on Sunday and I thought I'd have all my weight gone for it instead of just a half stone which I know is better then nothing but you know what I mean.

Keep up the good work and we'll chat again soon xxx