View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Tue, Sep-18-12, 17:47

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Isolation does get to a lady! But, 3 years ago, I lived in a much larger town and binged. Not near as often but i still did it. I learned to walk, walk and walk some more to keep busy and children are not great to keep away the binge monster! Having little ones and being stuck with them and it being a pain in the A** to drag them around makes for a boring life. I loved it when I went to school for a while, but I gave that up to save my marriage (didn't work).

No issues today, most likely another day down. BF just left for a class for his vollenteer firefighter, my oldest went to a 4-H meeting and my 2 younger ones are playing in the bird bath in the front yard. Thanksfully I didn't get to baths yet

I'd love to be friends with my neighbors but believe it or not, I can't get along with most ladies. They are mostly older and hate my horses or some my age that I just can't get them to be friendly past "Hi." I've been here 3 years and made good friends with an older fellow up the streed and another older fellow across the alley. They city doesn't like him, and I was seen speaking with him one day and I was black balled the very next day Hippacrits

Something to help me up my happy hormoses would be nice. I'm not big on pills at all, but at this point in my life I've figured out I can't do it on my own. I don't think I'm depressive any more (I've had seriouse problems in the past) but I wonder if some things just never completely go away.

Supper was a screwey mess, tuna, loads of mayo, 2 egg yolks, 2 pc bacon, and a little dill relish. It really wasn't as good as it sounds. Tomorrow night I will cook . . . cheeseburgers. Nothing to crave over here!