Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2280   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-19, 05:36

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue, ugh ugh and one more for ya~!~ Sorry you got so sick but good thing is this runs it course and you will be fine, sooner than later now. No energy is rotten, being sick is lousey, off our game is never good....just rest away...that big sleep you are doing is the best thing for you You will bounce back and be good soon! Hold strong!

Did you pass this to your hubby? Sounds like he hasn't gotten it cause you haven't mentioned, at least ya got him to wait on ya hand and foot right
Get better my friend

Nicco, oh yea kid came thru the front door and stopped. Leg off the ground, holding onto the wall and said mom I am crippled. I thought OMG the weekend is shot for doing anything, she might have to go for xrays and all that and good thing was she is healing up a lot better now, putting her weight down on it and things are going good so far. I never like possible med troubles, like a blown knee or something for anyone, ugh....but so far so good.

You have the best of both worlds with your DD living nearby but doing her own thing, but close enough to visit easily and have fun You must feel very settled about that as a Mom I would be

Glad your back isn't a total pretzel and you are doing better!

Enjoy your party at your bestie's house, give us a report

Jaz, yea that bog next to ya, bugs are killers down here, you could buy a nice pretty screened in tent for your yard. They got some fancy ones at reasonable costs, a lot less than a screened in porch if ya don't want to put big money into your house, you can eat inside your tent

I use ALL TRAILS for finding my good hike trails, give stats on it and directions to park, intensity of hike, if super crowded, good reviews from hikers etc. What I like about All Trails is there are a ton of hikes you just don't find googling something like 'trails near me' etc. All Trails is a big database, I love using it.

I AM LIKE YOU IN THAT I AM SCARED A BIT to change to a plan like this. But I realized I am getting no where on what I am doing, I think I need 'something new' to jump start me. Re-train me. I will try and let ya know LOL if you aren't sure to change a plan yet then don't. You know you at this point and don't go down a path that could nail ya worse. smart move on that!

I am doing the huffing and puffing, first big hike should kill me. I got bad on being fit for walking up mountains, I feel like a sluggy person. That good hiking fitness I had is gone, gotta get it back. Like you dying on that hill you had to handle, I will be the same but we gotta change that. We can if we put our minds to it

Lori thanks a ton for the great info you are posting.

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW DECADE! Now that is a good review for your plan, showing good results like that

You are baby stepping me thru it and it is good to know all this good info before I kick in.....and I kick in today. Down day, cause I need Eat day tomorrow for our hike.

I can easily do a down day on food. I have been doing my broth fast days and can easily stick in a 500 kcal meal. I also caught you said Lean Cuisine frozen meal option. I could use the Atkins meal also. Not a huge fan of them but I do like the fact I can go back to some convenience foods easily and not have to truly cook to get thru a meal always like that.

You have worked the plan well. Noticed in your posts you are going thru the No Eat days kinda easy, eating decent on your Eat Day and still keeping your feet grounded more in LC ways....and getting results. I am drawn to this and need something new and fresh to 'attack' in my brain Appreciate all the info you wrote out for us!!

I SO hear ya on how other's cook. I don't care who is doing the cooking, if the meats etc are not exactly how I like mine done, then I don't eat much, will just fork thru it all and eat very little and say it was fab and go home and eat

Greg, need ya to post so we know you are doing well and are ok and how things are going for ya

HI ALL
kid is doing better. still cripply but putting weight on it etc. So far so good.
doing nothing today......so making today my 500 kcal day. Tomorrow I need an EAT day cause we are hiking a trail and parking in the lot of Judge's BBQ House. YOU KNOW hubby will want to eat there after the hike. Mostly flat, greenway thru Morganton, outskirts of town so will be nature trail type, 4.8 miles in 2 loops sections (gonna do it all), paved trails which will help hubby right now and I am doing this trail first just to get back into walking and into some shape. Testing the hiking waters....but next hike will be waterfall hike On ALL TRAILS site it says best place to hike and enter trail is at Judge's BBQ House parking lot....lol...yea hubby is now SO into this hike LOL so that is why I need an eat day tomorrow. I checked menu...can easily get small 1/3 rack ribs and small house salad for brunch time meal.

I like Lori said the kcals can go kinda very high on EAT day but I also want to control it a bit....no hog wild etc. I can't pretend I can eat more than 1/2 a large pepperoni pizza entirely and then cut kcals the next day and 'lose lbs'...lol...I have to be very careful of carb addiction troubles I have. The more carbs I eat the more hog wild I go......so if I allow myself anything on the EAT days I gotta be very very careful what I might eat. I know me, this could be the easiest excuse to eat it all, get so out of control and then also never do a 500 kcal day cause I am carb ravenous at that point LOL So I will watch me and see how I can fit this into my life.

I like how Lori got it into her life, kinda sliding it in without alot of grief, so I am gonna try the same thing and give ya'll reports on it.

So food today on 500 kcal day will be around 5pm....big cup beef broth first, around 30-40 kcals. Leaving about 460 for some type of meal. Thinking 4 oz chicken breast grilled (around 120 kcals) and small salad with some ranch dressing (ranch around 200 kcals), very small sprinkle of shredded cheddar should round that out to around 450 or so kcals....done for the day.

OK...away I go

nothing much more doing today but covering pool and done on that.
some small chores to clean and just piddling thru the day mostly here

My gosh the gunfire is crazy outside. The neighbor behind my back pasture is shooting guns like crazy now. Probably sighting all his rifles for hunting season. Or got a new toy Gunfire is nothing to me, hear it all the time around here LOL I stepped out on the back porch to let the dog out and CRACK CRACK CRACK....BANG BANG BANG and thought oh hell, hope he don't do it all damn day. oh well, normal for me, tons of gunfire in any given day

edited to say hubby came thru and I said the neighbor is shooting and he said today is first day of Dove Season. He thought it started at 12 but must be earlier if they are shooting up the morning here.

great day all