Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2271   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-19, 06:58

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori....oh this ain't the JUDDD thing I was reading long ago?

this is the 'Every Other Day Diet?' different? I will have to research that on the net

so it is eat not more than 500 on down days

and up days eat like one would normally do....of course one can low carb that day as needed

I can't do 3 meals per day. I just can't eat early AM, never could. So I can do 2 easily. Brunch time meal around 12-1 time and then do a dinner and I can EASILY add in a 3rd 'treat LC snack' later in the day....

would that work?

It would be nice to know I could 'eat more on an up day' and not worry in a way and I can easily CONTROL a down day, been doing that a lot anyway so....

you got me so interested in a new way to do it for me for sure!

I will go off and google Dr Varady etc for info but I don't do facebook so I won't be there any time soon me and my old ways, I just can't get onboard with that stuff HAha,...yea me the dinosaur and always will be

You gave me that renewed interest to pursue, something I kinda needed.....you know when it all goes into funky tired of it all land and you need a new push, you gave it to me so I will run off and find info on the net about it all....THANKS a lot Lori...reading along with ya and then seeing your results might put me somewhere good

cool