Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2267   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-19, 18:17

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hi- I am JAZ but you all can call me JAZ........... Pleasure......
Spent the day on the lake in a 3 story lake house with a yacht and floats on the lake, jet ski's and paddle boarding. up on the main house is 3 separate outdoor screened in cabana style areas- all had big screened TV, music and view of the lake. The lower level are over looked the waterfall pool and unground hot tub- over looking the lake.
Around the side of the house is the "play area for either target practice or ax throwing.

The lower level seems about 70 comfortably. That is just seating, over stuffed couches, tables, and chaise lounges. That doesn't include the lower level kitchen for pool side with also an entertainment area. With another are for setting around a wall size TV.

They took the boat out and there was about 80 adults with maybe 15 kids of all ages.
People flew in from all areas to this reunion/ birthday party.
I sat beside "ma". She introduced me as her "adopted neighbor", who has been so kind, and that was it- I was in. "Ma is the matriarch.
I also started taking pictures as everyone came in and and were welcoming everyone. I was sorta just behind the quite and took all these pics- and nobody minded. I ask people to smile, took pic's when they weren't watching and got about 100 of them and sent them all to my neighbor. She cried and said that was the best gift ever. I got picots of everyone there just doing their thing. I was accepted and a few people ask me to send me pics after I took a few of their kids and "ma"- so they could have the pics too!It was really nice.

After I was there for a few minutes they were not the ultra rich. They were people embracing each other, smiling, interacting, and laughing and just people. I got real good pictures of relationships. And people knew I was doing it for my neighbor, plus I was discreet about it. The best pictures were the ones where they didn't know I was capturing them.

They were kind, and gracious and it was a lot of fun. I was ask if I wanted to go on the boat. I just didn't. I have had a very slight headache and was comfortable under the cabana fans and had my ice tea. Was not even in the mood for wine! I think I was a bit dehydrated. I drove separate as the party is expected to go on into the night, although I would except that "Ma"will be home early as she turned 86 today. She is not well either.

Who would have know that my neighbors who live in a "dollhouse" like me have family money like that. I have know them for 2 years and had not a clue. Ma sat beside me today and told me her story of how she came to live in the doll house. She had a huge home in CT and and some of the family lived in CT and NJ. Well after her husband died she stayed in her home for a year and then wanted to down size and not live there so she sold it.

She lived with her son and DIL for about 6 months in the "cottage" off the main house. But then felt like she wanted more space. She tried moving into an upscale apt for awhile but could not deal with neighbors. So after her daughters moved down to GA and her son she can down here and saw the division of "dollhouses and loved them so much she flat out bought one.

She feels it is all she needs at her age. Her other daughter, my (friend) got divorced and then MA got sick and the DD moved in to take care of her and she has lived here 14 years. The age of the houses here.
It was an interesting story.

All in all it was a great day. I am more tired than expected. I have a slight headache and am glad I am home in the AC. I did pretty well with the food. OMG- was there a spread as you can expect. I did ok. I could have gone hog wild but didn't. I did however have a scoop of adult Mac and cheese and it was to die for. But I stopped there and that was that.
A bunless steakburger- (of course Angus steak burger). I skipped the wine, and opted for my hibiscus tea all afternoon.

I wanted to watch a movie tonight but I would be asleep before it would be over.

Personals tomorrow!!!!!!!-

Pretty tired!!!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!- Blue- how are you feeling???