View Single Post
  #53   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-03, 12:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/???/120 Female 5' 3
BF:way/too/much!!
Progress: 0%

Ok **deep breath** here goes....

- those god-awful Plus Size clothes. They really are horrendous. Why are all the plus size clothes so repulsive? Sometimes I think I'd look better in a tent! I have never found anything in a plus size that I thought was gorgeous. I find a lot of regular sized clothes that's cute and think "Just wait until I lose this weight...."

- the fact that the seats in the airplane felt "tight" around my butt when the arm-rest was down. That was a SHOCKER!! I thought that the seats were smaller and then realized I travel in that size plane often enough to know the seats stay the same size. Boy was that a wake up call!! Not to mention the fact that the seat belt had to be FULLY extended to buckle.

- pictures from my cousin's wedding in May, 2003 - you really canNOT hide from the camera. I thought I was looking slim (in all black) and sexy. Well, I was looking sexy (plenty compliments, not just my swelled ego talking), but DEFINITELY not slim!

- the fact that my "fat" clothes were feeling tight and some weren't even fitting at all - that was the last straw!! Imagine me not fitting into my fat clothes - that's very bad.

So here I am now....3 weeks into this WOE and feeling great about myself. I haven't weighed because I hate scales, but my fat clothes are all fitting (some to baggy to wear to work now) and my belt no longer suffocates me when I sit down after lunch!