View Single Post
  #824   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-21, 18:15

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

URGH That totally sucks, Trig. I feel like groceries are becoming so expensive across the board. I hate that for ya. Hopefully they will somehow come back in range soon.

Jaz- so happy to imagine you curled up on your couch, getting to use your own bed, having a more homey place with your stuff there now. Yay!!

So proud of you for getting the job done with the move. It was a lot to manage and coordinate. Knowing you, you will make friends with some folks in the complex no matter what their ages are.

I hope your dinner with your Mom and her husband went okay.

Lori- I hope your golf day went well today. Is your hamstring fully recovered now? You are out there most every day now it seems!

•••••••••

Played pickleball this evening. It's not my preference to play in the evening but it was all right. I think I'll stick to daytimes otherwise. I like when the beginners and better players have separate times.

Other than that, all is well. We had a nice Memorial Day with all the kids around (though DS19 had eaten and pretty much hung out downstairs, as he had a rare day off.)

Not much else to report, just tooling along doing my thing!