Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2216   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-19, 03:26

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori did I read you are gonna stop the Up and Down day and just go into a normal fasting time for yourself? I looked back at posts and can't remember where I read it I get ya. The minute I lock into a planned anything I seem to rebel kinda quickly, I think a 'thought of a plan' to follow looser suits me in a way but I still need some strict control or I will just say the heck with it all.

Your Green Chef is suiting you guys good. It must be nice to not have to sit and think what to make....omg I have become just a protein person kinda. Kid and hubby say what is for dinner and I say steak.....after that you tell me what ya want with it and sometimes all they have is steak but about an hr. later they are crawling around the kitchen looking for snacks LOL

Nicco hope work went well for you.

Had me laughing on 'salty'. How dare you use their words back at them Kid just says I am a boomer who is not allowed to get into her generation...omg ya know Am I am boomer? I have no idea LOL
I don't even register all that crap in my head, a boomer, a millennial and all...to me it is whatever, who cares kinda stuff

On the ILs...is this alot of work for nothing or are they really interested in moving? I feel for you guys in this position of what to do. It never turns out as ya think but hopefully you can get them behind a nice complex and get it worked out.

I hear you loud and clear on the DH. I also know sometimes ya gotta blow. I am like you, I don't want anyone to take care of my family as a 'always default' person and put them into that situation. I get it with your DD. When we had the kid, Tony was like, hey my mom can watch her while you work a full time job and handle the farm and I was like NO WAY. I don't dump my kid on anyone ever. I am quitting my real full time job and just handling the farm at home and DO my own kid. That is why I already told my kid a million times she best be ready for her own kids when she has them cause I ain't ever being a built in, give up my daily life to be a grandma babysitter on a daily basis, nope, never gonna happen.

Also on the DH we let them get away with a ton of things cause they work hard, are good guys, do more than a lot of other guys.....but at some point ya blow ....eh, but we get over it fast also!

Jaz, good luck bra shopping HAHA
Very cool you are doing interviewing etc for this position....but is it a cubicle job again, like you aren't home a lot....would all that change if you change jobs within the company again? just wondering
Date cancelling is never a bad thing this way you get to stay home and relax as you need....more dates will show up down the line when ya want them.

Your refrigerator drama is making me laugh like crazy....where is the smell? but it would be driving me batty also like you

Hey Blue and Greg....ya'll get to posting a bit more please!!

SO, Footlocker nearest to us was in an old ratty mall in a town over. A mall we never hit before. Wow...the number of empty stores. No one was in this place at all. Seriously dead....but we did well with finding her shoes...so ticked off to the max here cause this site has locked up or something and I can't move or see what I am typing but if I LOSE this long post I am gonna be ticked....so hitting post now UGH.

She loved