View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Oct-16-23, 06:47

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

This older post's most recent comment was over two years ago. My three year High Protein and High Nutrient Density update on now on the ON blog:
Julia’s Journey to Wellness: A Three-Year Post-Menopause Success Story with a High Protein Diet
//optimisingnutrition.com/julias-story/
Since this last post, my success story also was on the Diet Doctor website: How Janet succeeded with more protein and higher satiety
https://www.dietdoctor.com/succeede...-higher-satiety

That a high protein, high nutrient, low fat approach is very successful for weight loss is no surprise, bodybuilders have been using this diet for decades. But what is a surprise still is how easy it has been to maintain a lower weight. When I wrote it, my thought was being public will make me work hard to stay at this low weight or completely jinx it But it has not been hard!

My tip is to know precisely what you are eating now…how many protein grams do you eat in a day? How many fat grams are in 80% ground beef or Bacon? How many calories in 4 oz cheese? How much calcium do you eat in an average day? Only one week of tracking will give you the answers and point to how to adjust the foods you now enjoy and see slow, steady weight loss that can be maintained.