View Single Post
  #731   ^
Old Sat, Apr-15-23, 16:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!! NEED super dancing emoji in here!

So yet another person quit yesterday-..... ANOTHER...... MASS EXODUS.......
So, we got an email today that yet another person- 5 now out of 10 case managers. So the email stated that next week we 5 will be picking up an extra assignment= 40-50 patients EACH.

That is compromising my license and I won't do that, as it is unsafe. I don't want that responsibility because some facility is too dam cheap to hire people at a fair wage and management is lousy and every is a revolving door.
So $$ or not I am not taking that case load and unreal stress right before I start a new job- can't and won't.
I worked out my shift today and left on time, even though the SW wanted me to stay extra - SORRY NO. She can call her on call manager to help- I'm out.
I slipped my badge, and key under the boss's door with a note simply stating I will not be in next week- period and I completed what I needed to do and felt the case load was more than I was willing to do. Nothing personal. The phone was ringing as I walked out and turned off the lights.

The relief is HUGE- HUGE HUGE!!!!! It is going to take me a few days to decompress.

Note to you ladies and everyone reading this: NEVER ever leave a loved one unattended in a hospital anymore. The staffing is insane. I love to see family at bedside! = engaged!

Ok MOVING ON.........

Nic- you travel animal you. What is happening in NYC? Where are you staying/ doing? When is ATL? GEEZE!!!!

Trig- AWESOME on the house deal FINALLY going though. I sorta thought Spring was your time. Glad that is true with a cash buyer to boot!!! Who has 3/4 of a million laying around????????? I need to MEET THAT MAN!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Yah your kiddo will perk up here soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER! Tell her the ladies wish her well and an AWESOME DAY!!!!!
We met her in jr high!!!! One of ours. Watch her grow into amazing young lady!
Are you taking her out?

Beautiful day!

Lori- Golf, beer, golf, beer= amazing day! Enjoy!!!!!! I love how much walking you get in. Have you any idea how much walking it is?
Plans this week?
------------------------------------------------------

took pup out to "play ball" after work in the back. No gators out there today- Yeah that is real thing!
Anyway, wore him out. He is popped now. Plopping down everywhere- it's so funny.

Stopped at store and treated myself to celebratory high end Malbec and steak. Just finished- so good filet. I could eat that everyday.
Plan to prop up feet and watch something on TV. I rarely watch anything. So no up early tomorrow.

BEACH DAY tomorrow - FOR DAM SURE! Supposed to be amazing all week- pure heat and sun. So glad! Feel good!

HEY- LETS start a new thread?!?!?!?!?!? Or maybe it's the site?!?!?!?!? Long time in posting?!?!?!? (after ya'll read my post! LOLOLOL)