Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #149   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 07:24

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

a bad sentence to say, that ultimate bad breath smells something after you deposited into the toilet bowl... hahahaha it depends on individual too...~

today i had some chicken rice....tried not to finish up the whole bowl of rice. maybe i had 1/2 bowl...

Ingirl, actually for my opinions, I think NTUC is much better than Shop N Save...btw, how are you coping with the weather here? probably for most pple, we dont like the hot n humid weather here.

I remember seeing Jasons at Orchard Paragon...around Basement 1 if i am not wrong. Ingirl, if you patronize Cold Storage supermarket esp in areas such as Orchard, City Hall...they are catered more for expatriates like you....they sell a lot of things similar to the US...those sugar free stuffs. Plaza Singapura (off Dhoby Ghaut MRT station) used to have this American Supermarket...but too bad it has closed down.

You went to Otani for an international buffet? I think hotel buffets are really pricey. except for the plaza hotel at beach road, where it costs like S$33 per person with all tax included is so far the best i found ...it serves japanese buffet with salmon sashimi!

today my colleagues were talking about this 'top of the M' at Marina Mandarin...it has all the good foods including my favourite sashimi...but it is $60 per head with taxes. shangrila hotel also cost that much but i dont like their variety...becoz i worked there before.

anyone tried genghis khan buffet at ngee ann city 5th floor? my dad heard abt its positive feedback and he's bringing my family there this wkend. heee...but to me it is not cheap as it will be S$40 per head with taxes.

anyone into dancing? recently i signed up for a intro level belly dancing course....i have always been interested to go for dance classes...but i will choose more exotic stuffs such as belly dancing and perhaps balinese dance (if anyone teach me)...

Sept....make it last wk of Sept for meal outing?