Old Thu, Apr-19-18, 06:28
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonpal
I've given up daily weighing or even weekly weighing because it does lead to pointless emotional ups and downs for me. I've been telling myself that as long as my clothing still fits then I'm doing OK.
I have hardwood floors and my scale reads a different number, every single time I get on it... so weighing doesn't work in this house.
BUT... my clothing does work. I wear a perfect size 10 pant, down from a perfect size 16 pant..... those pants tell me if i'm eating too much...

also, i do a lot of yoga. stretching has been key to my success.. if I'm stiff and sore, i'll eat to comfort myself. If I feel great after a good stretching session, the rest of the day will be a good one...

and i know i can't eat a lot of carbs.. my body will expand. I'm not into expansion... I like being lean. calories? just a chinese word I've seen around.

but my success in maintaining is to just keep eating the way I do, and be mindful of stuff I should not eat regularly.. I live in a modern world and I have modern friends.. we go out to eat and socialize over food. I have learned that all that filler on my plate will make me ill.. so I try to work with restaurants about keeping fillers off my plate and maybe expanding the vegetables or adding bacon to the plate.. Most restaurants accomodate my requests.

but, as long as I live in the modern world, I am going to continue to socialize with my friends over meals.. and just be mindful of what will make me ill, within hours of ingestion....

*just be mindful.