View Single Post
  #189   ^
Old Fri, Feb-24-06, 10:41

Plan: undecided
Stats: 245/239.5/150 Female 5'3" or 5'4" not sure
BF:
Progress: 6%

I haven't read this whole thread yet but you know what... the first few posts hit home. Especially the thing about anger. I think this is a major problem for me. Hard to admit, but I sometimes feel like a raging lunatic because I almost always go overboard and then rationalize it making perfect sense.

I lost 25 lbs doing LC 1.5 years ago through reading this site. But as someone else said, when other things came up, I had to do that grappling act to the point where I figureatively and literally "dropped" the LC ball, because I obsessed with it without doing any work.

I guess it all works into depression and stress, and at this point I've regained it all back and then some. I'm always tired, my feet and leg joints are hurting all the time, my cholesterol and triglycerides & bp are high, and I feel like I'm not going to make it to 45. As my doctor said I'm too young for this! but I feel OLD and broken. (I just turned 39)

The only thing I'm doing now is having oatmeal every day with my bp med. because I'm in too much pain to do excercise and even that gets me p.o.'d My 10 year old knows even that this is a problem.