Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Sun, Aug-12-18, 08:07

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ok NOW that I am fully ready to play on here where are all of you!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

I woke up feeling WONDERFUL!!!!! Day 3 fully on plan- AGAIN. If I can just make it a week- get past that point. You all know what I am talking about. That point of total withdrawal, over the hump. Once I hit Ketosis- I am in my sweet spot. - I am golden. It's the getting there. I blew a WAD of money at the store yesterday. Almost 300.00 at the grocery. granted some of that was paper products, and cleaning supplies. But the bulk of it was high end foods. I am having colossal scallops and crab legs tonight. It would make TRIG weep!!! Fresh and wonderful.
I also picked up 3 pounds of Jumbo Gulf Shrimp. I like my shrimp from this country. Just a preference- but ya pay for it. Picked up Tuna steaks, cod, and Halaibut. close to 150.00 in fish alone. The scallops were 17.99 a pound, shrimp 40.00- anyway- you get the point. But I got the fish not farmed- or from China.

If I am going to get past the hump it is going to be in style. Doesn't even make sense to eat junk when one has shrimp, and scallops right? I also have chicken, and a rack of ribs. GREAT eating!!!!
I did pick up the low carb greens, collards, kale, romaine, asparagus, broccoli. Great salad dressings, and a hard salami. See ya can eat great. Oh..... and 2 jars of natural pickles. So I was reading an article that eating pickled foods - ie pickles- kills a hungry. I wash mine off due to salt. But one or two is better than a bender any day. It does work.

I am going to hit my new gift to self- treadmill this morning. Then I am going to prep my dinner- cut up a salad, and then take off to hit the Mall ya I said MALL. I want to get out- take in a movie, and just sorta window shop. I haven't been to the mall in a while. I would guess that fall stuff is coming in. I also need to get a gift card for my mom. I am done buying her anything.

I bought her a travel bag- for her trip to Ohio this week. She handed it back and said blue checked were not her colors I could keep it. To which I said- ya know take it home and put it in the trash. Mothers- so complicated!

Blue- did you week look like mine? Can you come up for air and post. Or put your dot on the page! Hope you are getting a ton done! Did you say you were boxing up your kitchen? So you also mentioned that you had to stay somewhere for a few days while they did your floors. So are you in a position to go to your new place? Just asking........... That would be idea if you can swing it. I know though how expensive it it so move. Deposits, application fees, it doesn't stop. HOWEVER the bright side- once you are in you are in. PLUS- usually water and trash are included. Plus you have a pool! My water bill last month for ONE month was 48.00!!!

Plus you are working on a project! That is awesome- I know it can be overwhelming. But if you are like me- the stress is high but I am the MOST productive when it come deadline close!

NIC- So are you still relaxing from all your journeys? What a great VACAY you had! How long are you keeping your pool open?
I have pool envy! I thought about joining a club about a mile from here- but it is end of season now, or close to it. Not to mention that I have little to ZERO time. Do you and the hubby grill out alot?

Lori- awesome you don't need to order a new watch! I hate spending money where you don't have to. But don't mind if it is quality or useful.
You are a lucky gal to have the hubby go running with you! Does he do that often? Where did you meet your guy? I love those stories!!!!!

TRIg- Hope you are having a great time. I will toast you when I dig into my crab legs. I am having the scallops with it. I love crb legs- but they are a crap shoot. Sometimes you get a tone of meat, and other times you crack a leg and wonder where all the meat went!!!!! HAHAHAHAH- HOT AND HOT AND A SIDE of Humidly here! Hope you are staying cool.
---------------------------------------------------------
Today is Jaz day. Putter, go here or there. I would love to take in a movie. Something about sitting in a large room in front of a large screen sharing a moving with people. It's that minute right before the movie starts- when they are transitioning to the actual moving, you know where you hear everyone munching on popcorn!!!!! It is like the party is about to begin! Something about it!
I can and do pass on the popcorn- not a temptation for me!!!

Can't decide what I want to see. I will catch a matinee, 2/ 3 pm show. Walk around a bit- and then head how about dinner time. Take the dogger for a nice walk- she has been feeling negligented with all my writing! Pouting really.

Ok- going to roll!