View Single Post
  #1493   ^
Old Wed, Oct-20-21, 06:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey TRIG!!!! Glad to know your work is getting done the way you need it!!!! We are here when you are!!

Stay strong- stay on track!

Lori- You up and hitting the course? You have an early TEE time! It is 48 here. I wonder what it is there? You are the early bird for sure!
That was great news about your tires! Maybe Santa will drop tires under your tree! That would be sweet! Speaking of Christmas I heard we need to shop early!

NIC- Howdy HO! Speaking of Christmas- have you thought about the holidays and your houses. HOW MUCH fun it will be to decorate that new digs of yours!
Are you gearing up for your trip? Have you decided about seeing your bro? Updates on that!
Is DS coming home for holiday?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I MUST have the holidays on my brain because for the first time I am cold walking the dog. I woke up to 48 degrees. However, it is going to shoot right back up mid 80's for the rest of the week.

Speaking of Christmas again- I keep hearing we have to get our "stuff" earlier this year due to the supply chain. Mine is going to be an easy shop this year. I decided I am getting ALL the kids new pajama's and socks. I thought it would be fun to get my kids matching pj's. They would LOVE that. I am even going to match my son as well! Truly fun.

I will get my mother something- maybe a gift card. She likes to sew. I also get her a Lang calendar yearly and have for years. Even last year when we weren't speaking I still sent her a calendar.
Lang does make the BEST calendars.

Sooooooooo the dating is coming along very nicely. I am getting to know a sweet guy in a very charming way. We have been exchanging letters for the last month that have been getting longer and longer.
He is working full time and told me upfront when we first started corresponding that his next 3 weeks were already booked. He stated he was not expecting me this quick.
So until we actually meet in 2 weeks we are writing. I finally gave him my phone number last night.

You know I have never met someone this way. I am pretty fast in meeting and dumping dudes pretty fast. I am actually getting to know him through his writing. Add covid to the mix people are getting creative. It is a much slower getting to know somebody on a deeper way I think. I think that you might write something before you say it. It is just easier in some ways too!
All that to say we are thinking how and when we are going to meet. Even though I already quite a bit about him. He is here in Savannah and has a pretty high profile job- so that is that.

So....... with the potential of a meeting soon- guess who wants to drop 50 pounds in a week! Although I did tell him I have lost 20 and working on my next 20 and it didn't phase him a bit. He stated my pictures looked "proportioned", followed by "you have an exotic look" what is your ethnicity? can you say mutt!!!!!!

Holding my low........ I busted out my free weights to take to "work" and use while I am on the phones. I also have a goal to move 1/2 my 8 hours- not sitting.
Cancelled the interview for the manager job. What manager go to the homes????? I have been in some pretty dirty, bug crawling Nast dwellings. No desire to go back to that- especially in Savannah. There are some really rough parts. Getto there is very Getto!!!!

Well need to take out pooch. He is happily chewing on a pig ear right now- NOD to TRIG!!!!
He has a grooming appointment to get his nails cut after work. going to be a BEAUTIFUL day here today!
I will get my 30 minutes in on my lunch hour.

Back later gators