View Single Post
  #1489   ^
Old Tue, Oct-19-21, 05:23

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up too early, but was ready. Slept well in freshly made up bed with flannel sheets...ahhhh. So cozy.

Heading to the golf course around 10:30. Sun should be shining and hopefully it'll be in the 50's near 60 by then. Only 40 right now. Brrr......I guess the wind will be blowing a bit, which is not ideal, but it is what it is.

DH will be having leftover BBQ ribs and mac salad and baked beans for dinner. Easy.

I've joined Thrive Market and get my first order today. I'm getting some frozen raw shrimp and am dying to have some. I've read a couple ways to prepare them.....hoping they taste as good as they sound. I also ordered a few other frozen items(not all terribly good for me.....um....pot stickers?). I'm also getting some pantry staples like Olive Oil infused with garlic, spag sauce, etc. etc. I hope I like the service as I've joined for a year. They have thousands of items. I've canceled my prepared food service. I liked most of the meals, but did not like some of the ingredients, seed oils etc. It was nice having a calorie controlled meal for myself, but I'll have more time this winter to putter around the kitchen and cook for myself. I eat so simply, that it will be easy.

My beef noodle soup turned out SO good yesterday. I ate a small helping and still lost 1/2 lb yesterday. Whew! DH took some up to Betty and she liked it too. I had to whiz the beef chunks up in my little food processor for her as she has trouble chewing and swallowing big pieces of meat. It worked perfectly.

Miss Gabby is sitting on my kitchen windowsill staring at me.....that means she wants in. She goes in and out about 5 times every morning. She'll eat a few bites and then want right back out. This is my life.

Ok....maybe I'll take a nap before getting ready for golf. If I'd just learn to stay in bed longer in the morning, I wouldn't get sleepy again by 8AM.

Have good days!