View Single Post
  #1487   ^
Old Mon, Oct-18-21, 08:56

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Nic.....I'm with you on celery.....blech! It is just SO bitter to me. I can eat it if it's finally chopped in something, but I don't use it. I actually buy premade white albacore tuna salad from our local deli. It is too "wet", so I add a big can of white albacore to it and mix it up. So easy and I love the dill or whatever they use in the deli tuna salad. Gabby loves tuna salad day as she gets some of the water I drain off the can of tuna along with some tasty morsels. She goes nuts!

I love dancing at weddings and I'm usually one of the first ones out on the floor. If they play the twist...all bets are off......I love it! We have a wedding to go to next fall and I'm already anxious for it!

Jaz......sorry about the smokies downstairs and how it wafts into your apartment. Not good. At my sister's apartment complex, smoking is not allowed inside the apartments or even on their balconies. They have a designated smoking bench in a corner of the grounds and that is the only place it is allowed. They have one of those poles for disposing of the butts right by the bench. Hope you get it resolved.

I have all my chores done except making dinner this afternoon. I'll let the beef cubes simmer in broth a good long time and then throw in the noodles and make mashed potatoes. DH will be in heaven.

Still haven't heard from my mechanic. Maybe they haven't looked at it yet. I was hoping it would be done this morning so I could set off on my walk to go get it, but nope. I can always have DH drop me off to pick it up, but was planning to walk. EDITED: Mechanic just called. Tires passed inspection, so I'll probably hold off until Spring/Summer. I don't travel in bad weather, so they'll get me thru the Winter.

DH goes to CVS for his flu shot at 1. Betty's visiting nurse will arrange for hers to be brought to the house along with her Covid booster.

Ok....bed changed and towels spinning in the dryer. It's been a productive morning!