View Single Post
  #1434   ^
Old Fri, Oct-08-21, 05:17

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Tired & headachy this morning. DH got up just after 4 and I was able to fall asleep until nearly 5:30 when Gabby decided she wanted her "Mommy" to get up. I asked DH why he didn't feed her and he said he never saw her. She didn't ask him for breakfast.....just came and got me up. Gotta love her!

I have to be honest. I'm not sure I'll get my 30 minute walk in today. We'll see. I was going to try to do it this morning before golf, but I'm just not feeling it. I'm drinking a bottle of electrolyte water to try to get rid of the headache. Maybe if I come home and rest a bit I'll be able to walk later. The other day I went out as soon as I got home and my upper back was killing me. Just super tired. I'm getting old! I will really try to get the 30 minutes in, even if I do it this evening. I don't want to wimp out on my challenge already!

Our tenderloins steaks last night were so, so good. We may have chili tonight or we may get take out. Depends on my mood and level of exhaustion.

Our tee time is a bit later today, so I have a few extra minutes to putter around this morning. Mass quantities of coffee & water......headache is starting to fade. It is foggy outside so that means the grass at the course will be sopping wet. I don't like my "wet" shoes, but I have no choice. In the market for new waterproof golf shoes, but the good ones are mega $$$.

Ok.....time for some breakfast. Hope it peps me up.

Be good!