View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Sep-02-10, 08:33

Plan: Atkins and Ketogenic Diet
Stats: 320/205/195 Male 6 Feet
BF:Haaaa, 10% baby
Progress: 92%

Thanks MED1862!!! I was like you buddy, and I did it. I even went through the academy at 270, arrgghhhh. I was that last one in everything, especially in running. I hated being last, not IM THE BIGGETY BOMB IN RUNNING!!! In fact on Sept 17, were doing the 5K to support Diabetic Reseach in Coral Gables, Florida. Oh yeah, Im running that bitch!! Im listen to alot of cadences when I run and your "Easy Day" slogan brings back memories.

Well, today I sprinted 1.5 miles and then decided to run another 3.0 miles. A friend of mine who is a Triathlete gave me some good advise. CONTROL MY BREATHING. Inhale slowly and deeply and exhale fast, but you need to completely exhale as to build up C O 2. Man!!!! I did that today and I wasnt tired, at all. But you have to concentrate on your breathing. The bodys natural reaction is to inhale and exhale fast to meet the demands of the body energy and lactic acid build up. Im telling you MED, I wasnt tired. In fact yesterday I did four and was fatigued. Today I did five and wasnt even out of breath and I was running, not jogging. Whew!! Secret to pass along to all those who want to improve cardiovascularly. I was also doing situps today hanging upside down on my inversion table and damn! Just doing ten was the equivalent of like 30. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Tomorrow were going to the gun range to practice shooting all freaking day in this freaking hot ass humid weather. Two Mondays from today is my SWAT tryout.