View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-02-07, 09:42

Plan: Lemonade (Master Cleanse)
Stats: 185.7/155/165 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:It's all body fat!
Progress: 148%
Cool This morning I smiled at myself

This morning I smiled at myself as I prepared for work. It was the first time in a long while where I can say I was truly happy with what I saw. I didn't do any investing until October 2006 and like any investment you sometimes wonder when or if you will ever see any positive returns. But the first thing I learned in Investments 101 is before investing in stocks do your research, be comfortable with what you’re investing in, and don’t worry if you don’t see immediate returns, investing is long term.

Well I’m glad I waited and continued to invest in my new WOL. I didn’t see immediate results like others but I kept investing in LCing and now at the beginning of a new year I can report positive returns. The clothes I use to wear are now hanging on me and I’m actually pondering taking in a few of my outfits (I haven’t done that in years!). One of the things it took me a while to understand is that everybody’s body type is different, some people can LC for two weeks and lose 7 lbs while others, like me, will only lose 2 lbs. Some may lose inches while others lose weight. I agree it can sometimes be depressing or even bewildering when you compare your results to others, but it’s all about the end results and I’m becoming quite happy about my results. Choosing this WOL has made me more aware of what I put into my body and how it makes me feel afterwards. The benefits from my investments are growing. I’m eating healthier, my face is practically flawless, and years are being melted away; not only am I happy I’m comfortable.

This year I will continue to invest in this WOL and I know by this time next year the gains (or should I say losses?) will be plentiful.

Today was the first time I smiled at myself in the mirror, as my clothes hung loosely, while preparing for work this morning.
Sponsored Links