View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Sep-06-12, 15:09

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Quote:
I almost didn't comment because I didn't see you asking me anything. Sometimes people just want to vent and not hear from others.

I was venting yes, but I figures more people would pop in with their own stories.
Quote:
Have you considered a goal based on what you put in, instead of what you take out?
Take out the binges for a week - one goal.
Put in all your good food, on time, no starving - the other side of the coin

I have, I know that if I don't binge for a week, I will feel better. I know if I make it for 2 weeks, I'm making better habits and will be all around healthier. Something along the lines of " good food, on time, no starving - the other side of the coin."

I want over all health, fitness, weight management and not being weak and unhealthy like my Mother. I watch her blood sugar bounce around, she's weak, very little muscle tone, 2 back surguries. I have to wonder if the first, she was late 30's was partially due to weak muscles. She's always hurting and fearful of getting hurt/sick. I don't want to be like that. I want to be healthy, I don't want to obsess over food my whole life. If setting small goals like getting my shoes out, helps a little why not? Those new shoes are for my health. I have hip/back problems, the shoes seem to help. I have also started strength training for my health and of course to look better.

Quote:
It wasn't all in mine. It was in my body. However my mind is my body too! eating affects the brain
I am wondering if part of mine is from depresson, I'm alone in the house all day and I don't have issues when I'm with other adults, also bordom. Also there is the physical aspect, I get cravings after meals and I've had the LC flu. SOmetimes the cravings are awful and I get snarly.