Thread: Probiotics
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jan-13-16, 16:33

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 130/130/130 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress:
Default Question for ~Sean007!!!!???!!!!

Hello!

Though this may appear strange, this is a quick shout out to ~Sean007...

Are you by chance Secret Agent Man on the BFS Recovery Forum?

If so, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your insight and suggestions on tackling BFS on the BFS Recovery Forum! It's such a scary and consuming disorder and though I'm still a work in progress, I'm several months into a gluten free, dairy free, egg free, food allergy diet and am tackling leaky gut as well, all of which continue to improve my symptoms.

My continued research on BFS and diet has brought me to this website where I came across your posts ~Sean007.

If you're one in the same, I am immensely grateful for your posts on that forum as they were an immense comfort to me when I was scared out of my mind with BFS symptoms, and they empowered me to advocate for my health and seek the right treatments and doctors and explore diet as a cause of BFS.

If you're not Secret Agent Man, then ~Sean007 thanks for these posts on this forum as well! Would love to hear an update on your BFS symptoms and if you've been able to keep them at bay through this new dietary lifestyle?! I'm 16 months into BFS and 3 months into a gluten free, dairy free, egg free "leaky gut" diet that I am MORE than happy to continue for all time if it curbs my BFS symptoms, or ideally "cures" them

Gratefully,

JLee