View Single Post
  #381   ^
Old Tue, Jan-31-23, 08:24

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Trig- I'm glad you are turning a corner. I didn't realize it was a stomach bug so that makes more sense now. Take it easy today.

Jaz- The MD house definitely can feel big bc we only use parts of it and there are empty bedrooms etc, but on the flip side, it is paid for. Housing in this area is so expensive that downsizing doesn't make a lot of sense. Once we get some idea of where the kids are going to settle AND Dh is ready to retire, then we will see what the next move is.

Good job hanging at your low. That is ridiculous about insurance. Hope your DD feels better quickly.

Lori- OMG up at 3:30! I do hope you can get a nap in. I have a friend who was just messaging me about a cat- she got one for her daughter (a HS jr or sr) and apparently it is up at night, running around, knocking things over and meowing. Sounds sort of awful. You never know, with a dog or a cat, how it will turn out!

••••••••••••

Doing a MOW route today. I know when it is a MOW day because it is raining! I am superbly talented at choosing rainy days. Who knew I was so gifted?

Had a fab walk with my friend yesterday. We walked three miles just chattering the whole time. It was nice to catch up!

DH and I went out to dinner last night. By the time I got back from my walk it was getting late AND I had failed to thaw the salmon like I should have. We went to a Mexican place and got fajitas for two. I had no chips, no tortilla and made a little salad for mine. I did have a little of the beans and rice, but not much. I stopped before full and was very satisfied. DH OTOH overate and was moaning. lol

WOE is going well. Haven't weighed since Jan 13th and will weigh again around mid Feb some time. I don't have a weight goal or an end point, so what does it matter, you know? My body will do what it does, and I'm doing what I can live with. Good enough!

That's about it from me. Just taking a moment at a time and trying to make the PRESENT the best it can be. Make it a great day!