View Single Post
  #380   ^
Old Tue, Jan-31-23, 05:40

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

no personals yet guys but reading along.

guts not from chicken fat although I bet it did not help to suck that down before I got 'gut sick' cause kiddo got it also.
Kiddo has the same issues, running to bathroom, anything she eats goes thru her too. got the little cold shivers and then the heating up type hot flash.

I am hungry. I wanna eat Got on the scale. Lost 2 lbs. OK. will take it But I am not sick in any other way other than some gut bacteria bad boy got me and kid. ??? Don't know truly. Hubby does not have this and me and kid do not eat the same?

heart palps that were quite big yesterday. Licked up some big salt and drank water. low sodium and dehyration. so darn important to keep balanced when any sick takes ya down. ugh. feel better on my salt and water for sure.

tried bit of steak yesterday, right thru me.
hungry tho, I ate a cheeseburger patty, right thru me.

still hungry I ate a can of tuna and mayo and IT DID NOT go thru me. I 'feel' way more on the mend ya know. Feel like whatever has left the system and I can start for recovery.

Kid got off from school. She is like a day behind me. I think I got it first and now she has it and again, hubby fine.

I don't know guys. Got chores to catch up on, moving slow here in a way.
So forge on, eat something later, 'see how it goes thru me' and just wait it out

chat tomorrow and chat up with ya'll. If it ain't one thing it is another right? We all know this HAHA