View Single Post
  #379   ^
Old Tue, Jan-31-23, 05:35

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up at 3:30.....the cat is slowly killing me. I intended to go back to bed after feeding her, but she somehow knew and went and hid from me. So, I just went back upstairs, got dressed and stayed up. I hope to God that I can get a nap later this morning. I have a dentist appt. at 1, but nothing till then.

"M" came to Betty's yesterday and all went well. Still just doing the best we can to take care of her. I don't know how she keeps going.

I have my eating planned for the day. Doing calorie counting on MyFitnessPal for now. I had an intentional low cal day yesterday, so today I can eat a bit more. I'm going to have avocado toast on 647 bread for breakfast with 2 over medium eggs. I use pre-made guac, so it is a quick and easy meal and SO good! Maybe a couple slices of bacon too. Lunch will be a couple mini cucumbers sliced up with a drizzle of Ken's lite thousand Island dressing, some rotisserie chicken lunch meat and a couple slices of Swiss cheese. Dinner will be a couple meatballs with a small amount of Barilla protein+ rotini with marinara. Not a LC day, but it will be yummy and well within my calorie target.

Ok....time for breakfast and then coffee with collagen & half & half. Have good days!