#20   ^
Old Sun, Dec-15-19, 09:31

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
Ha, I just threw away multiple boxes of free meds to knock out my immune system from 2 years ago. I looked it up, can't remember the name, thought I should save a box for reference but what for, it's garbage. God only knows what I would have caught as far as viruses or infections because of lowered immune system. All for a gut problem which came from stress and too much fiber NOT an over reactive immune system.
But that pharmaceutical salesman drops by with cases of this crap for the doctor to give out. They bring big catered lunches to the offices to bribe the doctors too!
This doctor I looked up and he is receiving $80,000 from 3-4 drug companies....Yes!
That's what we get for stubbornly continuing with this for-profit medical system in the USA. It's also the reason why all the industrialized countries are paying less than half what we pay for health and live longer, healthier lives.

I like the xlear because of the ingredients, xylitol, purified water, salt, and grapefruit seed extract. Xlear contains no Phenylcarbinol or Benzalkonium or Chloride or Oxymetazoline or Pseudoephedrine, which I have no idea what they will do to you if taken continuously.

I had a friend who was addicted to Afrin (oxymetazoline hydrochloride) and couldn't breath through his nose without it. It took over 6 months to break the addiction and be able to breathe through his nose again.

I used to use a neti pot mixing my own salt, baking soda, and xylitol but the formula requires distilled water, and I had to distill it myself. The distilled water you buy in the plastic jugs at the store has micro-plastics dissolved in it.

The xlear works almost as well and I don't need my distiller anymore.

Bob