View Single Post
  #861   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-21, 15:40

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey Ladies!

Trig- I hope your haircut is fabulous. You will feel so light and airy and ready for summer!

When is DD's last school day? Is she finished? I can't remember.

Jaz- Make sure you are staying well hydrated, and maybe consider taking some sports salts or something like that to keep your mineral balance up. I hope you feel better. Big hugs!

Lori- I hope you had a fabulous golfing day today. I am very excited about a break in the heat and I know you are too!

So the Wagyu ground beef that I had from Costco .. I spotted it today (but did not buy) and it was 3 lbs for 16 dollars I think. So not cheap but not horrible. It was worth it to try. Everyone liked the burgers. I thought they were fine but not the best ever or anything like that. I made seven and they were all eaten though so I guess they were all right!

•••••••

Today has been a good day but sorta busy. Went to Costco, came back and had lunch, took a shower, then did an online meeting while making meatballs and sauce. After I write this I will probably go ahead and eat- it's 5:30 now.

I managed to pump gas at Costco without having a freaking heart attack. I went to another gas station yesterday and there were so many cicadas that I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I AM SO OVER IT.

I decided to sit out pickleball today- I'll play on Friday and Sunday. My right knee had been feeling just slightly off and I wasn't about to mess with that!

That's about it from here. Not all that much going on! DS19 just went to the ocean overnight with a friend, and DS22 leaves on Sunday for 10 days in NC with his fiancee.

OH! DS19 and his GF broke up again last night. He was sad but we comforted him and then his friends did also. It is just not meant to be right now. Her mom is just a piece of work and, well, best to not get involved in that in the long term. You know? He seems okay today.