View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Oct-23-18, 04:07

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I am loving this conversation!
MOJE- I was surgically induced Menopause- LC has helped with those hot flashes! Seriously!!!! I sure can tell a difference!

Thud- OMG I loved your pic!!!!! It is morning- and STILL looks good. I am doing LCHF and OMAD. One meal a day. It has taken me a while to get to this point. I really am just loving just ONE really good meal a day. For me it is the way to go!

On the being single thing- I found that MOST dates revolve around food. Most social events revolve around food. And not the holidays are around the corner.

I have found that MOST people yes do = food= love.
I like you all are not enticed by sweets- but savory carbs, noodles, rice, ect will give me a real bender.

GRAV- I too have noticed a SMALL incurrent in the main stream with more people at least interested in LC. But then you always have some loud mouth that will tell you calories in= calories out. You can't argue ignorance. However, that is what main stream people think. It really is all bout how the body responds. We are all different.

I do however think it is harder the second time around and over 50!!! However, I find it inspiring here to read everyone's stories! I just love this forum