View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-08, 04:37

Plan: none yet
Stats: 190/192/135 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:
Talking

I too am being helped, in fact, I'm no longer bedfast and although I'm cycling still my good days are beginning to out weigh the bad. I wish people would read the entire protcol before saying it does not work. It IS supposed to make you worse before you get better, thats the nature of the beast, you're cycling has begun and your body must get rid of the gunk in the order it began to keep in but in reverse. IF YOU GOT WORSE YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

It takes two months for every year you have been sick to rid your body of the phosphate thats causing the problem.

For those of us willing to follow the protocol that it's helping, it's a true GodSend!!

Again, if you got worse, you were on the right track, and for me, I look at it this way, what do I have to lose? Fibromyalgia is here to stay, it's a lifelong disease that I must live with, so if it takes me a year to reverse it's effects, and I can do so with an over the counter med, and can do so at my own pace, why not go for it? What do I have to lose? One year from now I'll either be very well, or where I am, and after being in chronic pain for over 8 years, I'm certainly willing to make the effort for one year to be well for many many more......

Oh and by the way, I've been on this for one month and so far, as predicted, my left thigh has cleared and again, I'm no longer bedfast!