#30   ^
Old Wed, Jun-20-01, 22:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 73/58/57
BF:
Progress: 94%

Hi All

I'm worrying about "excluding" by addressing it to one person - that's me

Vancouver is beauuuuuutifulllllll. I spent the most wonderful six weeks there many years ago and still dream about the Indian tomahawks - fantastic pieces of art.

What with Summer SAD (I'd never heard of it but it certainly explains why I've spent beautiful sunny summer days in bed feeling disgusted with my "excuses" for "laziness", Hayfever, PMS and the dreaded big M coming up looks like my whole adult life is doomed ! (thought I'd cheer y'all up since I'm up at this hour 'cos of runny nose and eyes)

I finally got round to doing it - been thinking about it for a few weeks - and checked out what my books on SAD recommended. They do ask you to asses your own reactions to food but one book recommends carbs for breakfast, proteins for lunch and carbs for supper, and the other carbs all day and protein for supper! As most SAD sufferers know in their "better" moments they are just incapable of assessing anything whilst they are struggling to get through the day. It should be interesting what happens to me this winter.

Take care all