#56   ^
Old Tue, Feb-16-16, 16:22
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi ALL Y"ALL this is my planned thursday CN
OK... breakfast.. a cup of protein drink made with HC in it..4:30-5p, is the corn on the cob with some butter and another serving of protein drink... then pancakes with my home made home grown blueberry syrup and canadian bacon..dessert late snacks will be bakery items smile emoticon and of course the protein drink to wash it down!

I was told that just having the coffee and cream for breakfast and then have the protein an hour or so later.. I will do that. I can have a late hot drink and then have tuna salad..

HI and welcome JEAN...Of course men always get away with stuff LOL! I think our eyes are always bigger than our tummies anyway. So, my plans are set but I know that I will likely cut out the corn. No popcorn either as planned a while ago. ANd the bakery items will be replaced by the candies Carl brought home for me for Valentine's Day. I can munch on then here and there throughout the day ( maybe that pie IS coming back lol)... I think I have a slight grasp on my food companions now.

My life is a big mess right now so i need to keep this simple. Doing the ULC as we have done for years is easy so it is just putting the foods together. Jodi is coming on board tomorrow when she gets home from work.

CHELLE!!!!! XOXOX... I am thrilled you did come here! PLEASE do post your menus and meal pics.. this is right up Paulette's alley too!!! I am the one here that does not cook though! I think after this next cycle I will be doing the carb nights out for dinner meal and just bringing home veggie chips etc for snacks..I cannot have the donuts and breads.. aside from triggers they will kill my GI tract! Even choc is not good for me so after this first THURS that will end it. I will probably do a small amount of ice cream and pie for dessert. I like the idea of small amounts of protein drinks during the day.. I make it with HC anyway so killing 2 birds!

How does that sound???