View Single Post
  #1373   ^
Old Tue, Sep-28-21, 05:31

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, yea your DH is being set up well, you got him covered good!

So you do it 'all today' and head out tomorrow to visit your SIS....you guys should have a fab time!! I know you haven't seen it other for a bit, get out there and have fun, not too many beers for you tho HAHA....well, yea, have one for me too LOL

What pic is Jazz talking about? I didn't get a pic....I want a pic HAHA

Nicco, wow that guy helped you so much...nice to find such good people around when you need help! Cool

What is the diagnosis on the foot? My little doggie is slowing down also on big walks. He can't handle the heat well and fades fast but in colder weather he can still go longer, but age does get the suckers like it gets us!!

Jazz....rock it out...you will hit over that line soon enough! You got this....go go go go GO!

I read up on your job crap....man oh man if it ain't something right? Just take your time, look around and something will smack ya in the face and away you go! Nothing wrong with that, you stepped in your toe, saw how it all is, now you got more experience under your belt doing online work etc. so you did learn some stuff, if it is time to move on, then move on....not a darn thing wrong with that!

for restraint in car til he is older and just ''sits'' there like our dog does now....use your crate. Crate his happy azz in the car while you go to the beach or whatever, nothing wrong with that. We did that for a while while the dog was younger and a pain in the azz being all over the car, but he got older and just sits in his seat and doesn't move now. Maybe just do that til he gets out of puppy stage ya know.

-----------So still a little sicky icky but alot better now.
got skin ick rash like a damn reptile, peeling and fluffing off now and the big red is fading on it all. eye is not swelled anymore so this crap is moving on finally. ugh.

I don't 'do sick' well at all!

today is simple
got burgers and a tbone steak
do up some laundry and little chores but not much...not feeling it just yet

be good everyone