View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Sun, Feb-12-06, 06:48

Plan: Atkins/lowering cals
Stats: 187/143.6/135 Female 64
BF:35.2/ 20%/20%
Progress: 83%

OMG! I too have avoided this thread, because it is too painful to even know where to start.
I was born with a hip problem and I've always limped very badly due to one leg being shorter than the other one. I was teased mercilessly about that. Gimpy, Eileen (I lean), hop a long etc.
Then because of the bad hip I wasn't really able to exercise so then I developed a weight problem. Fatty, fat arse etc. An ex boyfriend told me one day to throw my weight into it when I was trying to shut a door. My ex-husband used to tell me all the time that I was fat and lazy - hence why he is my ex.
Probably the worst for me is the fact that I have a torn rectus abdominus since having twins 14 years ago. For 10 years after that I struggled with infertility and people would always ask me when my baby was due despite the fact I wasn't pregnant.
Most currently I have lost my weight and I still have insensitive witches who ask when my baby is due. It is extremely hurtful. DH doesn't want me to have a tummy tuck, but with the ruined muscles it doesn't seem to matter how many hours I put in at the gym I still have a protruding abdomen. Take it from me NEVER as a woman when her baby is due unless you know 100% she is pregnant. This is especially true around Lafayette Indiana because I'm seriously considering physical assault on the next person who asks that.

Sorry so long.