View Single Post
  #2763   ^
Old Thu, Nov-14-19, 09:41

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Geez.....going on 11 already! Have my yoga workout done, a nice hot shower and now I'm having a cup of fat coffee before going for my facial. I may fall asleep during the treatment.

DH is driving me crazy. He, DS & DGS15 are leaving next Wednesday to drive to Illinois to deer hunt. He is accumulating "stuff" and is all worked up. He had no rest until I ordered these sand bag things to rest your rifle on while in the blind. They came, and of course, they are not what he wanted. Now I'll have to pack them up and return them. Pain in the a$$. I told him to go to Walmart and find something that he can actually see and touch to make sure it's what he wants. ARGHHHH!!!! He'll be gone 6 days and I know I'll miss him, but right now I could shove him in the truck and send him off!

Jaz.....what a whirlwind! I wish nothing but the best for you in your new venture. I know you'll be busy the next week with your company and trying to tie up loose ends at home.

Trig & Nic.....sorry you both had bad sleep nights. Hate that. Hope you conk out tonight and sleep like a log.

Well, I have to dig up something to eat. It's an eating day and nothing sounds good. Tonight I'm making a Home Chef meal......Hawaiian pork tacos. Yum!