View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Wed, Jul-07-04, 11:48
Registered Member

Plan: protein power
Stats: 200/165/140 Female 65
BF:more than needed
Progress: 58%

Hi everyone. I had a good day yesterday. I had 32 carbs for the day and was not really hunger at all. I really focused on getting my water in which helps keep the appetite in check.

My weight today is down to 168.5 so I am diuresing lots of the excess fluids but the pounds are still there. Atleast it is moving in the right direction. It also reinforces the need to stay hydrated so I keep diuresing.

Had terrible sinus headache yesterday and today. I can feel it in my ears,eyes, and jaw. Using my cherry pit pac so I can get it focused right where I need it. Even resorting to Tylenol which is doing little, probably try some hot tea later. I know some quiet rest would help but the kids are quite wild today and it is raining out so they won't be outside unfortunately.

Lisette, I have kept my running to the treadmill. I find if I go outside I tend to be more prone to shin splints. I also know I wouldn't be able to go with the kids so this is my guarantee to get it in. I know what you mean about some days are easy. I sometimes have to bargain with myself to finish the run because there are days I could walk off after 5 minutes. I keep telling myself this is one of the reasons I don't have to take my blood pressure medicine. I figure most medication takes 45 minutes to start to work so I am just giving myself 30-40 minutes of running as my medication. It is sure cheaper than the drugs. I think Fridays are my worst day because I know I am off on Saturday and Sunday.

I think writing my goals makes me accountable for what I do. I think this really helps me stay focused on things. It is even helping with some clean living.

Bawdy, I like the ice crush with margaritas

Song, what crafts and sewing stuff are you into? I do quilting and some clothes construction. Made shorts for everyone last week.

The LC cocoa is one of my downfalls. I find I just need to limit my chocolate exposure because otherwise I always want more. I find now I can treat myself with nuts or even some yogurt with nuts, cinnamon and vanilla. Either of these snacks/treats tend to be self limiting.

Having a late lunch. Didn't get going until later this am on account of the headache. It is making me slightly queasy so I am not eating much.

Hope everyone does well today.

Therese