BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sheila*
It's me again. LOL

Hi Sheila again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila
Ya know, the atkins girl who always try to do SB but only lasts a couple of days because she freaks out.
what makes you think that you won't freak out this time?

Quote:
yeah. I am struggling with staying on ANY plan right now. I love exercising but can't seem to feel too comfy eating the extra fat that atkins truly does require compared to most plans to function well. When I get a good hard workout in, my food choices are NOT prime. When I am good with my food, I dont' seem to exercise. I NEED BALANCE! Especially with summer coming, I like, actually LOVE lighter foods.
Care to share what you are eating after your workouts?

Quote:
The last go at SB was starting straight at ph2. I think that was a big mistake for me. I need someone to possibly walk me through a successful 2 week ph 1 coming off a VLC of Atkins ( like, barely hitting the 20 carbs a day unless it is an off plan day).

I know I have been wishwashy in the past, but I need to find something with more balance, but that isn't going to make me gain or bloat or panic. Is that really too much to ask?

HELP ME PLEASE!

How do you expect me to walk you through phase I?
The food lists and meal plans are what you need to follow to do this right and they are right in the weighin thread for all to see and use.
When you keep listening to your own mental chatter, it will keep driving you crazy about all this. This is the kind of thinking that I know would be a road block for me as I can obsess easily and counting carbs can become an obsessive venture. When you can shift your thinking and stop counting carbs, I think that you will find your balance.
Its like the line,"Don't think about pink elephants" and then all you can think about is pink elephants.
So its really is a matter of changing your mind about all of it. Not adding extra fat, not counting carbs, learning about which foods you can and should eat and which you really need to avoid.

So, what is it about phase I that is an issue for you?
I told you the last time that its best for those who switch from Atkins to begin in phase I but you chose not to listen to my advice.
Phase I will give you approx 60 grams of carbs if/when you eat all it allows for. The meal plan chart will show you how to do this.
Try to relax into this as it is a process and not stressing will help your body.
BREATHE!!!!

Use your journal to log your food daily and I'll watch to see how you are doing, OK?