Old Fri, Dec-27-02, 15:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177/140/140 Female 5'3 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~

"My Name is JUDE and I'm a CARB-O-HOLIC!"

Wendye Frendye, this is great! Just what we all need for our HAPPY NEW YEAR! I remember all the fun and weight losses we had last year with our JULY CRACKDOWN ... I never stop missing that thread!

I'm so glad to see all of you over here... this thread will be a great gathering spot for fun and support (I look forward to seeing who the latest Hunk is that "really does it" for each of you...LOL)

I know that I can follow all the rules (although I have, here, this year, been accused of #6 )...I'm just highly opinionated
...never made it to medical school...although all my teachers and schoolmates tried their bests to encourage me to go....I have been known to become over zealous with trying to share good information with my friends... and my close friends in NC seek me out when they have a problem with their health! I promise to refrain from offering any medical advice here , since my Wendye friend has clearly outlined the rules! I will indeed, though, discuss shagging and/or rooting, at length when asked...LMAO!

A special HELLO and welcome to Carol CA...I've seen you around the forum and always enjoy your posts and your great personality! Glad you're here!

Just wait 'til sug'a and gin get here...and on that note I've got to share the post that I thought was so funny, I found myself laughin' out loud for days...Here's the post that wins the "FUNNIEST FOR 2002" award

Quote:

Ginger, What are you doing in here? I'm glad you're here but didn't I tell you to get your frontbutt into your journal and start posting some more?????

OK, now down to business! I have fallen, but with the help of this thread, I know that I can get up and climb into that "big ole' wagon" 'specially with all of you to "root" me on! I'm going to start now with getting back to exercising everyday and drinking 80 to 100 ozs. of water and taking all my vitamins. At the end of the day on January 1st 2003, I will go back to Atkins induction for 2 weeks and then decide if I'm going to change over to CAD for a try??? We'll see!

In the meanwhile...GOOD LUCK TO US ALL and HAPPY LOW CARBING...I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you over here! Thanks again, Wendye girl, for getting this thread together for us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have to have your heart in the LCing and the LCing in your heart."