View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-10, 08:24

Plan: Keto and IF
Stats: 181.3/180.6/160 Female 5' 6"
BF:-63.1/-21.3 to go
Progress: 3%

Hi Rosalynn,
I've been LCing since end of July. Have had some ups and downs but stuck to it. All with the help of some great ppl here who kept on encouraging me to keep going at it.
I agree with the strength building and need to start doing that as well. I've lost quite a bit and need to tighten up. However I do like my cardio work. I believe I'm building a strong heart as well and not just doing it for weight loss. I want to incorporate cardio and strength training. Now I think it will be easier to do it at a lesser weight. I have to do what works for me cause I want this to be for the long term and for myself I know if/when I had times of trying to push it, I would quit. Slow and steady will win the race for me. I didn't gain the weight over night and neither will it go away that quickly. I wish the best of luck to you and just never give up. Use this place as a security blanket. I used to and still do come on here very frequently as it helps me to stay focused and others here have great advice and encouragement to offer.
Wishing you a wonderful day