View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Mon, Dec-10-01, 21:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/178.2/140
BF:
Progress: 24%
Unhappy Yikes!!

Now you guys have sufficiently scared me to death--ha ha!

I am so new (just day 15) that I haven't even thought about a stall yet. The first extra carbs I added were the Macadamia nuts because everyone on here was posting them in menus and I was soooooo ready to crunch food after induction. I only had 1/4 cup and counted the 4 grams. So I guess tomorrow morning when I weigh, we will see.

I am considering cutting way back on the cheese (I used it liberally, shredded on salads, during my 2 week induction period.) I was thinking that maybe I'd want to up the veggies, etc. and figured the cheese was just not as necessary since I love the meats. I too avoid processed meats . The thing I think I miss the most is cereal, I love Kashi but at 24 carbs per serving, don't think I'll be adding that back again.

I think I'm doing fine on my water, I've had 80 ounces today and I'm sloshing all the way to the bathroom, frequently.

I drink the decafe coffee, several cups each morning, with whipping cream and sweet n low, dunno if it's affecting anything yet, but I'll keep you posted.