View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jan-31-20, 13:41

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Welcome to the forum, mr500.

22lb in 2 weeks is an outstanding start. During my own journey it typically took me about 2 months to lose that much weight. That said, don't be discouraged if things slow down again from time to time. Many of us find that the weight loss tends to be a bit of a stop-start affair as you go. but it all counts at the end of the day. Progress over perfection and all that.

I think I know the Sarah Hallberg video you mention as well. Reversing type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines? That was the very first YouTube video that I was directed to as well. I was never diagnosed with T2D myself, but to know that there were health professionals out there like her who are really prepared to offer something tangibly different from the standard of care, was really reassuring to me.

Diet Doctor is indeed a great website, I've been a member there for about 3 years now. There are a few of us here with our own success stories published there as well. I don't really "need" DD as such anymore, but I do like checking in on the videos section every now and then. Sometimes I'll end up binging on interviews etc like other people binge watch Netflix, hehe.

Hope to see you stick around!