View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jan-29-15, 14:15

Plan: Atkins/combo=My Own WOE
Stats: 405/327/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 31%
Thumbs up

I just stopped by today. I used to visit a lot, but didn't post, but there isn't a lot of traffic for vegetarians at most of the forums I frequent.

I am doing low carb vegetarian, so I do eat processed foods like boca burgers, 365 vegan hot dogs, quorn faux chicken, and MSF faux chicken and burgers.

I usually drink Isopure protein drinks a couple of times per week, when i'm not into cooking much that day or if nothing appeals to me.

Lately, I have been in a rut, just eating whatever low carb vegetarian thing I can find. I have lots of recipes to try out so since I am feeling better, I am going to work on them.

For breakfast today, I had a MSF (morning star farms) sausage, egg, cheese biscuit for something around 15-17 carbs.
I like to make breakfast burritos with lc high fiber tortillas, around 5-7 carbs each and I make eggs and cheese, sometimes MSF sausage patties crumbled.

I use Yves Ground for any hamburger recipe and it works just like the real deal but I add extra spices. I have found with faux meats or tvp, I need more spices so it has taste. I like spicy foods anyway.

I use the quorn chicken cutlets to make chicken parmesan, sautee them and make an alfredo sauce, cut them up in chunks for stir fries.

I hope this helps. I'll drop by again soon, now that I know some people are here.

*I don't know how to edit my profile, but I am down to 327 now.*