View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Mar-24-08, 17:44

Plan: Meat, Veggies, Nuts
Stats: 181/185/130 Female 61.5
BF:Falling Fluff
Progress: -8%

Hi girls, I was just diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, my spore counts are 200 x to high my Dr. said. My shoulder x-ray show both the joint and muscle are flared up. I have had severe chronic pain. I had my Left Adrenal gland removed in 98'. So life stresses have really taken a toll on me. 18 months ago I was ridden to bed, my right femur was in frozen pain. I couldn't lay my leg out for 3 weeks. This is where the narcotic's came in to play. Then it was my pelvic, back, spine, and elbow, and now shoulder. My Dr. started me on Avyclovir and I have to take it only during flare ups. Its a anti viral medicine, he said it has showed great results in putting this in remission. I also got a shot in my shoulder Muscle, it didn't help at all. I had gotten 2 in my elbow and it didn't help either. I have been taken off Oxy and moved up to Morphine to help lower the Inflammation so it doesn't affect my heart, I'm told. There is a lab test they take on me every few month to see how the medicine is lowering the pain. One is a CRP level, there is one other. Have any of you had EBV Nuclear Antigens ab, IgG test, or EBV ab VCA, IgG test? My regular Dr. did these test in Nov 07. My new dr. was very upset the fill in dr. did tell me. He said he is the Chief Dr. at this clinic and my Lab test had come to him, and he wrote a note to the Fill in Dr.. to infor me of the Fibromyalgia spores sitting in my body. But he didn't he just gave me more Morphine.