View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-22-05, 07:42

Plan: original 72 Atkins
Stats: 201/177/142 Female 65 inches
BF:44/44/25
Progress: 41%
Default update on L-tryptophan

So, I've been taking this about a week now, and I have to back off! It is making me too sleepy and it seems to be making my carb cravings worse because the tiredness. I will start taking it every other night or either just one a night and see how it does.

After the very first night, I noticed a huge difference. I awoke feeling that life was good, and just a complete sense of contentment that I haven't felt in such a long time, I forgot how good it felt. But with each subsequent night, I have been more and more tired throughout the day. I actually took wonderful naps Sat and Sun, but also had a real hard time avoiding carbs.

So I didn't take any last night, and tonight I will take only one and see what is going to happen.

My DH is also taking it and he had the same experience as I did as far as waking feeling great about everything, but he didn't have the tiredness. He has a terrible anxiety problem, so I think that is why he is not feeling as sleepy as I do with it. he also eats very little meat/eggs (no low carb for him), so that may be another reason why it is acting differently on him. But I could tell a huge difference in his anxiousness.
Sponsored Links