Thread: People over 55
View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 13:30

Plan: CALP
Stats: 205/183/170 Male 5' 11" inches
BF:
Progress:

I'm 62. My metabolism seems to have slowed down, and I have been unsuccessful losing about 15 lbs I have put on. For my first steps, I'm eliminating cheese and peanuts and eating low carb breakfast and lunch. Just now for lunch I had chicken and half a cucumber. All of my problems are dinner-time and post-dinner. If my diet is working correctly, I shouldn't be struggling with cravings. But I am, so I'm trying to get things squared away. I walk frequently, not strenuously, but probably 2 miles or more a day. I was feeling much better when I was doing push ups and pull ups, but first I had pretty severe pain in my upper back muscles which sidelined me. For the last three months I have an inflamed and sore tendon in my elbow that is connected to my tricep. Push ups and pull ups aggravate it, so my upper body toning has dropped of almost completely. My soft blubbery upper body does bother me, so that's the motivation. Plus, I'm tired a lot. Last, I moved out of the states, and retired, so my routines that were working so well in the states got blown out of the water.