#5   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-19, 08:45

Plan: Keto
Stats: 183/168/130 Female 5’4”
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
I have pulled my family into my plan at times. For example, CHristmas desserts were all VLC so I could have them, and kids loved them.

Perhaps investigate LC ice creams, and make a game out of finding the best recipes.

IMHO having our kids eat sugar laden icecreams and desserts is not helping them have a healthy future.

We don't eat this way all year long. The ice cream has just been a tradition that started on these trips 25 years ago. My younger brother eats horribly and is very overweight. I've tried to convert him but he's a grown man and can make his own decisions. My son and his wife and their son try to eat healthy and don't eat lots of snacks at home. I'm hoping by the time we go my brother especially will see the weight loss and how good I feel and see that it is doable. But I am not going to deprive myself 100% of foods I love. I eat them rarely now that I have changed my way of eating. But if I want a bowl of ice cream once a month (I have not had ice cream since January when I started) or a poboy once a month I plan ahead for it. I think that is one way I have had so much success this time.