View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-19, 18:54

Plan: Keto
Stats: 183/168/130 Female 5’4”
BF:
Progress:
Default Planning for vacation

I’ve been on this new way of eating since January and doing great. I’ve lost about 14 pounds but the biggest plus is how great I feel. I have s family trip planned in June, a week at the beach. We will be in a house so I can cook however there will be 9 of us to plan to cook for on a very low budget. I’m not really worried about meals so much as I’m in the phase of not being that hungry. That being said I’m wondering will I get to a stage where if I do stray and eat desserts or ice cream (we make homemade ice cream every day on these trips) and it not make me feel so bad. A few weeks back I had a cookie and that night my aches and pains returned. Yesterday I was at a bridal shower and ate way to many carbs. I tried to plan ahead and fasted hoping it would help but still today a day later I don’t feel great. I read somewhere that you get to a stage where your body is more forgiving of carbs. Any one experienced this and gotten to where you could eat carbs sometimes? I’ve had a couple of times where I was able to eat a poboy and have no problems.
Sponsored Links