View Single Post
  #2279   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-19, 04:14

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

An eating day!! YAY! Typically Mondays are Fast days for me, but I changed things around for the Holiday. I'll have 2 eating days in a row(which makes me a little nervous), today and tomorrow and then Fast Wednesday again. I like my Mon, Wed, & Fri. Fasting schedule. I throw in a weekend day as needed. This plan has to be flexible for me in order to work.

Yesterday was a struggle for me. I don't think I drank enough water. I probably had around 600-700 calories for the day. It was fine since I did that nice, long run/walk in the morning. It's all good. The scale dropped into a new decade this morning! I have been in the 170's for a long time and finally cracked into the 160's......barely, but I'm there! After today and tomorrow being eating days, it will no doubt pop back up, but I'll get it down there again.

Today I have a massage at 9, then home to get a quick shower before we head to our daughter's. It's a bit over an hour drive. Weather is not great, but we'll go spend a few hours there. Not sure there will be any pool time, but whatever. I asked her what to bring and she said just some veggies and/or fruit, so I'll go pick up some melon and whatever. I'm also hungry for hummus, so I'll be getting some of that and some of those hollow pretzel shells that I love. That will make the scale go up! I'm not sure what she's making for the main course, so I may be living on hummus. I'm such a meat snob that it is entirely possible that I won't be able to eat what she cooks. Her husband is Dominican and likes her to make a pork shoulder and rice & beans a lot of the time. Sometimes the meat is just too full of gristle for me....can't handle it. If she cooks burgers on the grill, she has a habit of buying the cheapest Walmart burger patties....ugh. See....told you I was a meat snob! Hummus to the rescue!

Blue....so glad to see even a short post from you. Sounds like you really have a nasty bug. Take care!

Jaz...hope things go well with your Mom today. Spend a few hours, enjoy a steak and then run for home!

Trig...let me know what your plan is for the EOD diet(Every Other Day diet).

Nic...Hope you're enjoying the Holiday weekend. So glad your back is mostly better now. Back pain is so miserable.

Ok.....I need food!