Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2275   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-19, 08:37

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!!!!!- Good Help is SOOOOOO hard to find...... So seeing as though the cleaning lady, and cook, and laundress never showed up...... I will be doing those meanial chores for today! Yes back to MY life and it isn't half bad!

I woke up in a luxury bed (OMG my new bedding is the bomb), with wet doggie kisses and a fresh cup of coffee! So remember I told ya'll I ordered a pillow top mattress cover, well it is AMAZING! Then I ordered a "cloud" comforter! I also have new pillows- it is the best.
Have you ever been to one of those super high end hotels and you wonder why you sleep so good? I think it is the fluffy stuff they add. So I added that too and the last 3 nights had been the best sleep EVER!!! Even Bella loves all the fluffy blankets, and extra soft- add silky sheets and it makes for wonderful night!

Ok- TRIG/ LORI- I need to sit up and pay attention. You are doing Judd? I have tried the fasting day eat a day and have failed miserably. I don't think I am ready for that. I think you have to be able to eat and not go hog wild - I am not there yet.

I would be happy to get though a week just on plan period. I seem to have been waffling a bit ever since I got since about 3 weeks ago with tummy issues that required soft rice and broth. I got the taste for carbs and have not gone wild- but have yet to get on a plan and stick to it. I would be happy to even start with 50 carbs which is ALOT and Work my way down. I seem to hit day 4/5 and then have a little something.

Like you TRIG- it is such a mind game. My head it just not in it. I feel like I am battling right now on so much fronts, that the eating plan is just one MORE thing.
I know that that it is vital- to health.

I am so HAPPY for you LORI- to have found what is really working for you! I really think that is what is key for us.
I think we all know that refined carbs, and bull crap food does our bodies no good.
But the most important key is finding SOMETHING healthy we will stick with.
I also know that for you Lori- being active is vital to you feeling good! I so admire that about you! I think you look fabulous- but hey we all need to feel comfortable in our own skin.

You day yesterday sounds wonderful! You are really being good to yourself! I love the fact you are really in tune to what your body needs, I think some of that comes from Yoga!

I SOOOOO seriously thought about you yesterday. So the part I went to is located on the top of hill top on the lake so it can over look the lake.
Here is the sad part. So the driveway is different in that it is a straight down drop - then you walk up to the house. Add that to the fact the "drive way" is about ......... very very long.
Well I parked on the road because I knew I was leaving early and didn't want to get trapped in by other cars.

So let me tell you how long and steep this drive way is- they use a 4 wheel to take people to their cars. I was like, oh no I got this. I had to go UP the hill to get to my car. I was panting- and had to STOP half way to catch my breath. I woke up this morning with sore calfs. OVER A 10 minute up hill walk. I thought I was dying!!!!

That is SUCH a wake up call to me!!!!- No I am serious. The "fit" me would have taken that hill at warp speed- and I would not have given it a second though. This "me"- thought I might need to call 911 for air!!!!
I do not want to get to the point I am the puffer just walking. I am glad it happened to me. I was like a slap. Anyway Lori- Your hiking your mountain came to mind and I kept going. But said to myself: Enough is enough! I need to get in better shape, I am too young for this.
If you can do it so can I!!!!

I also remember a post NIC sent me about a year ago- To summarize: OK JAZ I started working out at your size- START!!!!

NIC- Speaking of! What a week you have had between your part time gig and getting settled into a new school year and launching the DS20!
Are you getting into a routine?
Do you have the family in tomorrow? I know you are keeping your eye on some good hiking!

TRIG- Speaking of hiking!!! What a good idea to google some trails. I am going to do the same! I think it is really cool you are to the point you can do the UP/DOWN days LORI is doing! She is having success!!! I think if you can do it- that would be great.
Again- What might have worked for me years ago- is NOT working now. We all evolve in this LC way of life and need to find what works for us!

Sorry about the kiddo getting injured in kickball! That sucks! Is she feeling better?
I wonder if you can browse the internet for tops- since we are into a sale weekend! Just a thought.

I know there is a part of you that is sad you are covering the pool for another year. Another summer put to bed. But with that- a new season of fall, festivals, leaves, and hiking and bonfires. Do you have bonfires on your property? I would think with the size you have would be a great place to have a huge fire pit!

What type of shoes do you wear for hiking, boots?
We are supposed to have one last week or so of summer's last hoorah of super high temps- again in the high 90's this next week for us! COME on fall.
I can't wait to start complaining about the COLD weather! ROFL!!!!

BLUE- oh hey you must really got it bad! Have you seen a urgent care or your doctor yet? Let us know you are still in the land of the living! Happy well wishes headed your way!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
As stated I have house work to do today and get caught up. I don't mind after a whirlwind of the last 2 days, and a full work week in 4 days! I need a putter/ clean up/ writing day.

I do however need to run out SUPER quick and pick up some water (I don't drink tap) and something for dinner. I am vacillating between a really nice piece of fish or a rotisserie chicken and not cooking. I have cabbage for slaw. My fridge is sorta bare after the deep purge- clean out!!!! HAHAHAH

Tomorrow- got twisted and I am sorta mad at myself for not putting my foot down and keeping my original plan.
I had originally invited my mom and her husband over for burgers on the grill.
She accepted- because she know she was a b!t*h for the last few weeks. I didn't even see her on her birthday. She is getting the idea she is on think ice with me.

So last night she called to ask what she could bring, then one thing lead to another and she was like- can't we just set out on the deck It is screened in- and just kick back for a few hours.

I will admit I have a less than stellar back yard. That is sort of a sore spot with me. I have a retentention pond on the other side of my fence and the bugs are so bad I can't sit out side. I thought about actually putting a screen in porch out there so I can sit outside- but my view is my neighbors siding.

You know when I was house shopping I just wanted a patch of grass for the pooch to pee on. I never considered bugs, snakes, turtles, frogs, WATER - next to my property. I was in a red hot hurry to buy.
For the most part this place has worked well. But I do really want an area I can sit out and not be eaten alive. I don't have that.

So I consented to going to her house- sighhhhhhhhhhh. She changed up the menu and took over. - Ya know what, she is really trying here...... She wants to get filets, and Brussel sprouts. A "make up dinner"- since I wouldn't talk to her over her birthday.
It is a dinner- I am picking my battles and this one I am letting go.
She wants to try to be nice- let her. I have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
I will only be there a few hours. Told her I couldn't be there all day- "some boundaries"

Well I am off to put in my second batch of laundry. I think I will run real quick to the store before it gets too hot, and the store gets busy.
Hanging in today and it feels great.
I have Rocket Man for a early evening movie.

Goal - clean house, laundry done, bathrooms sparking, and all rugs vacuumed.
Walk- 20 minutes- Must START!!!!
Food- I am going to do OMAD and will do a LC dinner. I am leaning to fish, since tomorrow is steak.

I am going to investigate the up/down thing- although I am not there yet.
Have a wonderful day all!!!!