Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2273   ^
Old Sun, Sep-01-19, 07:42

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori and Trig- You guys have me interested in possibly joining in as well. What kinds of things do you go for on Down days, Lori? Are there web pages that suggest ideas and if so, could you direct us to a couple of them?

Lori- congrats on your weight loss!! You are doing really really well.

Trig- I am so sorry to confess that when you said your kid came home crippled, I laughed. That is just such a Trig way to say it. LOLOLOL You should have her watch the movie Dodgeball this holiday weekend.

Your waterfall hike plans sound great!

Jaz- Sounds like you had a really nice time with your neighbor at the family shindig! I love being the photographer.. it allows me as an introvert to participate yet hold some distance.

BTW I think you would really like the book The Millionaire Next Door if you haven't already read it. Many wealthy people don't lead glittery lives! Here is a nutshell version:

https://thepowermoves.com/the-milli...next-door-book/

Blue- So worried about you, dear one. I hope you are recovering. I miss you but take whatever time you need to rest your eyes and body. xoxoxox

••••••••••

Hi all-

Things are good here. My back is nearly fine now. Still just a titch tweaky but I am no longer a 'pretzel back' like I was on Wed, TH and Fri. I can walk fully upright now with just a little hitch now and again.

Going to a party today at one of my Bestie's houses. She and her DH own a 'pet resort' in a neighboring town and there is a house on the property that they have been renovating. They are having a bluegrass band and food etc. Should be a good time!

Had dinner out last night with Dh, DS17, DD and SoIL. We went to a new Greek restaurant that has just opened up in the last couple of months and had really good reviews. We thought it was just okay though. Still, fun to get all together. I love having DD and SoIL nice and close. They don't drop by too often and stay here less, but it is easier to see them. A nice combo!

Worked a lot last week and this week no work on the schedule at all! DS starts school on Tuesday. He had a good time on the retreat and came home hoarse.

Not too much else to report. Off plan yesterday and today will be iffy. Thinking about doing the EODD with Lori and Trig. Why not jump on the bandwagon?