View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 00:01

Plan: My Own
Stats: 333/215/160 Female 64cm
BF:
Progress: 68%

Great Plan Gretchen !!! Now all you have to do is stick to it!!

Sewcrazy - nice to have another fallen woman here with us -- there's always a hand up here so visit often. My handup was great I am back incontrol today.Does your name meanyou are a sewer??? per chance - I am a patchworker and scrapbooker.

Ela - you are too funny I am LAMO at your glug glug glug picture!!!

Vivi - Hope this thread helps to improve your emotional state - we luv ya and we're here for you!!!

Carol CA - 2 days 'til fess up!!!

Joan - Have you tried any of those new recipes yet??? Share the good ones please!! Go and drink some more water!! Get Joanizing !! (for those who've not been to joan's journal - it means drink gallons and gallons)

Jude - thank you for YOUR version of shagging and rooting!! (see below for the REA L definition!)

Richard - Hi Richard - you sniffed us out hmmm???? You can join - the more the merrier!!! Go drink a glass of water!

Demi - you will do really well here on the wagon with us - welcome!! and you brought a nice hunk with you you're welcome anytime - that'll keep Ela coming back for more!!!

Atkid - the history of the forum frontbutt I think begins with Asugar or Ginger (neither of whom have showed up yet - too much Christmas cheer I guess!)-- they declared that they not only had a back butt {deriere, sit upon, behind, toosh, bum, fanny (US only)} but they also had a front butt - so they would need a double thong. The only thongs I wear are on my feet but theirs are different.

This little troll has a frontbutt bigger than his back butt!!

shagging and rooting
Definition: Shagging and rooting are terms that can be used interchangably - usually a term from the 60s or 70s in Australia.

Shagging was often carried out by 2 people in the back of a shaggin wagon (van) during the make love not war era (gettin the picture???)

Another terms used for this activity is: 'the hoizontal mambo'.